Our Commitment to Privacy
For reference, our website name is CadCamNYC, and for legal and business purposes the company operates under the name Jado Inc.
The Information Collected By CadCamNYC (Jado Inc.)
We ask for your name, email, phone number, and either image or CAD file when a quote is requested. Although we never share your file uploads with unrelated third parties or solicitors, your uploaded file may be shared with our business partners or services who may assist us with CAD and jewelry production.
IMPORTANT: The following guidelines related to billing and shipping do not apply to any orders fulfilled as the result of an email, phone, or in-person inquiry or quote; any billing and shipping information contained here only applies to direct e-commerce sales.
When you shop with CadCamNYC (Jado Inc.), we obtain information we need to complete your transaction. This may include your name, email address, shipping address, billing address, telephone number, credit/debit card number with expiration date and your email address. Under no circumstances do we ever share, sell or rent your personal information with outside parties.
How We Use The Information Collected
We use this information to confirm your credit/debit card information and to contact you if we have questions regarding your order. Your billing information may also be used for future CadCamNYC (Jado Inc.) print mailings. You may request to be removed from our mailing list at anytime.
We use this information to ship the online order you had placed.
Credit/Debit Card Information.
We use this information to process your online order, and we may also need to provide this information to the company or companies who process your credit card payments.
After you place an order with CadCamNYC (Jado Inc.) , you will receive an email confirmation that we have received your order. You will receive this email only if you have provided us with your correct email address. We may also need to contact you via email if we have questions regarding your order. Your email information may also be used for future CadCamNYC Email Newsletters which will include unsubscribing instructions. We would like to reiterate that under no circumstances do we ever share, sell or rent your personal information with outside parties.
How We Protect Your Data
Your personal data is kept secure using SSL technology. Only a limited number of site administrators will be able to access your personal data. Although we do our best to make sure your personal information is secure, we are unable to guarantee total security.
Cookies, Google Analytics, and Their Use
Access and Disclosure
CadCamNYC (Jado Inc.) has the right to access any information that is required in response to a law, regulation, or request by the government. We also reserve the right to access information in order to respond to potential violations of our Terms, fraud, technical or security issues.
Shipping & Delivery
- We are not responsible for any item loss during the delivery or delivery time.
- Please make sure to double check the shipping addresses to ensure the delivery.
- If item returns to us due to incorrect shipping information, we will notify our customer that it has been returned by the post office, and automatically give the customer a refund for the purchase; however the S&H Charge is non-refundable.
- We will ship out within 3 to 5 Business days. Our office is closed on weekends and holidays.
- Orders placed on weekends and holidays will be processed the next business day. (Additionally, orders placed after 3:00 pm ET will be considered placed on the next business day)
- Sales tax is automatically applied to all NY State purchases.
- As of now, CadCamNYC only ships within the continental United States.
By USPS or FedEx
First Class Mail: Usually takes 2 to 3 business days
Priority Mail: Usually takes 1 to 2 business days
Express Mail: Usually delivered by the next day from the day the shipment had been made.
First Class Mail International: Varies by destination. (Tracking is not provided for this method)
"ADDITIONAL SHIPPING INFORMATION"
- Timely delivery is subject to the Terms of Service published by the carrier. Note that circumstances out of our control (like natural disasters, holiday delays, etc.) may produce shipping postponements. Please note that USPS First Class International Mail does not offer tracking information.
- The recipient of the order will be responsible for any import duties or taxes charged by the recipient's country and any carrier-related fees. These fees can vary widely from country to country.
- (Please contact your local customs office for further information.)
- All orders are subject to approval based on the billing information provided.
- All orders may be placed on hold for further security verifications if billing and shipping information is different and/or order total exceeds over $100 USD.
- In the occasion that an item is out of stock or unavailable, your order may not be shipped until a Customer Care Representative has contacted you for further instructions.
We want you to be completely happy with your order. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept items for exchange, refund or merchandise credit within 14 days, accompanied by a sales receipt. All refunds will be issued to the original form of payment. All returns must be unaltered and unworn. Returned merchandise should include the vendor packaging and tags. Please note used merchandise will not be accepted for refund or exchange. Some exclusions may apply.
Making a return in 3 easy steps!
- Send a request to our firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include all product related information
- Ship back the return product
Requirements for Returns:
- Shipping and Handling fees are non-refundable for both ways.
- Refund processes could take up to a week after the items are received.
- We recommend adding a tracking number or delivery confirmation with your shipment to ensure your return is received (highly recommended for International returns). CadCamNYC (Jado Inc.) is not liable for lost or stolen packages during the transit of the return.
A confirmation email will be sent once the return package has been processed at our facilities.
If you have questions regarding your return or regarding a warranty request, please contact our Customer Service Returns Department here: https://cadcamnyc.com/pages/contact-us-newyork-office
*** ALL SALE AND PROMOTIONAL ITEMS will not be eligible for Returns, Exchanges, and/or Warranties. Deposit of 25-50% is required prior to starting any project. The deposit is nonrefundable and it is collected to compensate companies invested resources, supplies and labor charges.
We are responsible for our product conditions. We would love to help you resolve any issues. We want you to have a positive experience every time you shop with CADCAMNYC (Jado Inc.) . Please let us know if you have received any defected item by contacting us here: https://cadcamnyc.com/pages/contact-us-newyork-office